A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .

our new song?

LOL idk, it just reminded me of the whole he hit me, & it felt like a kiss :p [but obviously not as gr8]

also, i just found this [which im sure uve already seen ember lol] ..kimbo needs to have nonstop sex with cheryl and make her feel better

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

TDrizzle/DTizzle
I love Florence and her machine.

But this-

There simply are no words...

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

sexywesley..*
lololol i cant not laugh at ur siggy
CANT WAIT FOR GLEE TO COME BACK:D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

ccial
I love Florence and the machine, srsly :)
Remember when we trolled GGI with that song being all "BLAIR WROTE A SONG FOR CHUCK!?" and that bitch was all "U THINK DOMSTIC VIOLENCE IS FUNNY???????????? RARARARARRRR." and we were just like "...o.0"
AND O HAI KIMBA, WHY SO PURRDY

<33
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

TDrizzle/DTizzle
sexwick..* wrote
lololol i cant not laugh at ur siggy
CANT WAIT FOR GLEE TO COME BACK:D
I'm screening the premiere this coming Tuesday, because I'm such a Gleek that I decided to buy a $15 ticket (for charity) and drive up to Nashville. They are showing "Hell-O" at ten different theaters in the US between the 6th and 8th, but nowhere near Toronto. Sorry. :( I prob should have saved my money and just waited an extra week to watch it for free on TV, but an opportunity to see it early presented itself so I took it. I'm just gonna make a day of it. I took off work. :)

ccial wrote
I love Florence and the machine, srsly :)
Remember when we trolled GGI with that song being all "BLAIR WROTE A SONG FOR CHUCK!?" and that bitch was all "U THINK DOMSTIC VIOLENCE IS FUNNY???????????? RARARARARRRR." and we were just like "...o.0"
lololol I definitely remember that.

Ugh. I was so fed up with GG last time I watched it, I don't like to think about it anymore. The thing that pushed me over the edge was Danessa combined with Serenate. Boo. Who cares? :P

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

sexywesley..*
ccial wrote
I love Florence and the machine, srsly :)
Remember when we trolled GGI with that song being all "BLAIR WROTE A SONG FOR CHUCK!?" and that bitch was all "U THINK DOMSTIC VIOLENCE IS FUNNY???????????? RARARARARRRR." and we were just like "...o.0"
AND O HAI KIMBA, WHY SO PURRDY
IM LIKING HER MOAR AND MOAR LATELY :) [also, i cant believe ppl call her the "fat" one. HOW DARE THEY]

im also starting to ship kimbo/cheryl ..i know im late to join the party;)

like i even saw this pic where cheryl had her hands in kimbos back pockets... WHATS UP WITH THAT.

TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
[...]

OOOOH luckyyyy..its been so long since my glee fix :( LET ME KNOW HOW GOOD IT IS AFTER U WATCH IT OKAY

ALSO... LMAO AT JOSH SHWARTZ GETTING BLASTED ON TWITTER FOR THE WHOLE CHUCK PIMPIN OUT BLAIR INCIDENT.

me and kiki were just lookin over some of them... basically telling josh to go DIAF.

p.s. lolll our chucks songs to blair thread went lefttt...but its probably appropriate right now cuz SHIT GOT REAL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

ccial

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

sexywesley..*

YOU BELONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [EEEEEEE]~
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

This is my "new" (it's actually kinda old) favorite break-up song in honor of the Chair break-up. (thanks to someone on Gleeforum.com for bringing it up)

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

ccial
Xenomania’s Brian Higgins has given possibly the biggest hint yet that Girls Aloud may be over, by describing the possibility of the group continuing as ‘a small miracle’. Speaking to PonyStep, Higgins revealed how his production team would be foolish to think the group would definitely return to them within a year.

“They are all creating solo records, therefore they’re all working with lots of other producers and stuff. It would be foolish for me to sit here and say that in a year’s time, they’ll definitely come back to us,” Higgins said.

“If they do come back, they may well want to work with other people, I guess there’s three options, really; They will come back, they won’t full stop or they’ll be back and work with other people.

“I certainly don’t think that we have any ownership over them or anything like that. I don’t see it like that. I am just enormously grateful for what we were able to do.”

But Brian Higgins revealed: “If the band continues it will be a small miracle," adding: "Every album was for me anyway."
ugh.
This is cruel.
I've had it up to here with this shit now, idgaf anymore, but they need to release an official statement and stop messing the fans around so much. I get they've been around for seven years, which is a lifetime for most pop acts, but they need a proper goodbye. One last tour and album, they owe this much much the fans, who've done nothing but support them all these years, and they're repaying us by fucking with our heads like this. They always used to appreciate the fans, and acknowledge that their success has come from their hardcore fanbase, but they don't even seem to realise this now, kind of sad tbh.
But srsly? After the good bye tour they can fuck off and do what they want to, yes it'll be sad but i'm past caring rn and just want an official statement.
p.s dem bitches better know they wouldn't have got where they are without brian higgins. The man is a fucking God.
/end rant.
I needed that vent tbh.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

sexywesley..*
aawwww <3

THIS IS DESTINYS CHILD ALL OVER AGAIN :( this is a disappointment for me because i just became a recent fan.. but i agree with u.. they should make an official statement cuz shit isnt look good.. i saw an article where nicolas like "none of us have heard from nadine since september"

rant away bb~

now my turn to do a mini rant....

so u know how i said there were only a couple of games left in the season and the raptors were battling for a playoff spot...
well... today they needed to win againt NY, and hope that the other team loses...

good news...

raptors won:D

bad news...

so did the other team..

so looks like no playoffs this season :(

exuse me while i try to mend my broken heart with fatty foods and alcoholic beverages...

I WILL NOT CRY..I WILL NOT CRY.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

:P

Re: A Kiss With A Fist is Better than None..?

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
OMG so sad about bewbss aloudd :((((