Quantcast

AlejandroOo*

sexywesley..*
Okay, so i'm bored.. and was looking for a good movie to watch but cant think of one that i might like, so post the last 5 movies u seen? or idk.. the last 5 songs u listened to?

1) Bright Star... lahv lahv lahved it

2) Atonement..unf james mcavoy needs to be in me

3) Dear John

4) The Crazies

5) Daybreakers

AND... my song of the moment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Te AmoOo <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
HEY!!!!!!!

Re: Te AmoOo <3

sexywesley..*
OH HAI TD!! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

p.s. lol mary poppins.. its been so long since i watched that <3
how was alice in wonderland? im thinking about watching it online :p

and for those songs lol, i saw a theme.. and then u see All American Rejects haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Te AmoOo <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
sexwick..* wrote
p.s. lol mary poppins.. its been so long since i watched that <3
how was alice in wonderland? im thinking about watching it online :p

and for those songs lol, i saw a theme.. and then u see All American Rejects haha
I have mixed feelings about Alice In Wonderland. It was a lot darker than the cartoon one, and not as funny. I saw it in 3D so that was cool, but it starts off really slow. The first twenty minutes or so I was almost falling asleep. It got better, but it still kind a lagged along at parts. My fave parts were the ones with Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen (with her ginormous head), and Anne Hathaway as the White Queen. The White Queen just struck me as really funny. Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter wasn't really that entertaining, IMO, he just made me kinda of uncomfortable (he's funny to look at though, in that make-up). I'd watch it again though. I have feeling I will even like it better the second time, now that I know it's totally different from the Disney version.

And there is no theme in my songs lol. Other that the fact that "Gives You Hell" and "Loser" are both going to be sung on Glee.

ZOMGS! I forgot to include Reefer Madness the Movie Musical last night!

LMFAO!

Re: Te AmoOo <3

ccial
I am seriously struggling to remember the last 5 movies I watched, idk mayne. :/
last 5 songs is a bit simpler, last 5 songs i listened to according my i-pod is:

<3333
I NEED THEIR ALBUM NOW

....just wouldn't be me if there wasn't some ga songs on teh list.

LOL. idk, i'm closet JLS fan.
AND FYI, THE 6TH WAS FIYAH BOMB~
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Te AmoOo <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
ccial wrote
I am seriously struggling to remember the last 5 movies I watched, idk mayne. :/
It's okay. My memory of the last 5 movies I've seen was faulty. In addition to Reefer Madness, I forgot that I've also seen "St. Trinian's" (lol) more recently than "The Devil Wears Prada". I remembered it when I saw the Sophie Ellis Bextor vid you posted, because "If I Can't Dance" was in the movie.

Re: Te AmoOo <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Now I'm just adding new songs:

And this:

*shrugs*

and also this:

Re: Te AmoOo <3

sexywesley..*
ccial wrote
I am seriously struggling to remember the last 5 movies I watched, idk mayne. :/
last 5 songs is a bit simpler, last 5 songs i listened to according my i-pod is:
ok we definitly have closer taste in music :p

mini viva = my new workout tune jsyk

and dont be ashamed bb, i like JLS
they remind me of a mix between jason derulo and jessie mccartney
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Te AmoOo <3

ccial
mini viva = secks.
Um, why isn't their album out NOW?
LOL, JLS are just so typically boyband-y, which normally i like but, idk. Most of my friends LAHV LAHV LAHV them, but they also like Justin Bieber. Their opinion on music is clearly void. They literally have concert down the street from me this summer but i couldn't get tickets. sad tiems :(
Marvin is a sexy beast tho, UNF.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY