Quantcast

FUCK THIS SHIT.

ccial
Naked pictures of Ashley Cole sent to glamour model

Last night, the footballer - who is married to X Factor judge Cheryl Cole - admitted taking the naked pictures of himself while staying in the England squad's hotel. But Cole, currently injured with a broken ankle that could jeopardise his World Cup hopes, denied he had sent them to the topless model.
Sonia Wild/
'I recognised him': Sonia Wild reputedly received naked pictures of Ashley Cole on her mobile

He said he had been joking around and had forgotten to delete the images before giving the unregistered pay-asyougo phone to a friend because there was still credit on it.

Cole, 29, told The Sun: 'I can't believe I gave a phone away that still had stuff in its memory. I thought I'd deleted it.'

He said someone must have used it to pretend to be him - and attempted to play down the incident, saying he would laugh if his foot didn't hurt so much.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1250411/Naked-pictures-Ashley-Cole-sent-glamour-model.html#ixzz0fHh1BXuH

anddd now it's on the sun.

JUST LEAVE HIM CHEZ :(
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: FUCK THIS SHIT.

sexywesley..*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHE DOESNT NEED THIS SHIT..!!

srsly.

hes not even that hot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FUCK THIS SHIT.

TDrizzle/DTizzle
People are so fucking stupid with their cell-phone porn. I can't tell you how many naked pics I saw when I worked at a cell-phone refurbishing co. for 6 months b4 my current job. Its a wonder my retinas aren't permanently scarred. I swear, the majority of the population of this planet disgusts me.

Re: FUCK THIS SHIT.

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
ughh
cheryl does nott need that
he does not deserve her!
she should dump him! and its not like hes effing gorgeous or anything!
he's a ass and he cheated on her like billions of times

Re: FUCK THIS SHIT.

sexywesley..*
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/44081113.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DOES THIS GUY NOT REALIZE HES LIKE A 5, AND HES [SOMEHOW STILL] MARRIED TO A FUCKIN 20 OUTTA 10.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FUCK THIS SHIT.

ccial

OMG OMG OMG.
PLS BE TRUE.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: FUCK THIS SHIT.

sexywesley..*

Sources claim Cheryl, 26, has started to believe she is also at fault for the breakdown of their three-and-a-half-year marriage

'She think he deserves to be heard and understands how he could think that she let him down as a wife.'

The source went on: 'In essence, she is starting to accept his claim that it is not solely his fault their marriage collapsed.'

The source revealed: 'Cheryl sees Ashley as different to John Terry. He has managed to persuade her that he's not a cad - more a victim of circumstance.

'She's now starting to think he's vulnerable and immature and easy prey for predatory women.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255432/Cheryl-Cole-jets-Denmark-refuses-answer-questions-marriage-split-Ashley-Cole.html#ixzz0hEfXcmnk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
.

.

.

.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FUCK THIS SHIT.

ccial
LOL DAILY MAIL.
It really wouldn't suprise me if this was true :( bbgurl has srs self esteem issues.
Let's just hope this bollocks is glorified fanfiction.
In other news, HAPPEH ARTICLE.
http://www.3am.co.uk/cheryl-cole-flies-to-denmark-for-first-post-break-up-public-appearance/21352/
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: FUCK THIS SHIT.