GA GA OH LA LAAA

1234

GA GA OH LA LAAA

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .
WHO WOULD U WANT IN UR ORGY? [OFC MY 700TH POST IS ABOUT AN ORGY]

I'LL START OFF THE GUYS:

James Franco:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Drake:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chuck Bass, Not Ed:

Jensen Ackles:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Milo Ventimiglia [totally googled the spelling]:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Robin Thicke:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Desmond Harrington:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gabe Saporta:

THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, TBC.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .
LETS SEE.. WHO ELSE

Eminem:

Justin Timberlake:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Channing Tatum:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chris Pine:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Paul Walker:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shia LaBeouf:

Cam Gigandet:

Christian Bale:

AND MY FAVOURITE ITALIAN BALLER... ANDREA BARGNANI.

BTW, IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING DONE, TBC...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

ccial
OOOOHHHHH I'MMA START WITH THE GIRLS:

GIRLS ALOUD. [SURPRISE!]

yes, even sarah.
i like her now.

UNA HEALY.

 [I'LL TAKE HER BOYFRIEND TOO]
 [and her girlfriend plz]

DANNII MINOGUE.

 [honerable mention to kylie, ofc]

MEGA FOXXY

RUTH LORENZO

PERFORMANCES IN WHICH I DIDN'T NOTICE SHE WAS SINGING:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lm9mCm9yTk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW91eaVJLQ0
heh.
boobies
THIS IS PART 1
PART 2 IS ON ITS WAY
AND THEN PART 3 WILL FOLLOW.
AND THEN I WILL START ON THE MEN.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Please accept my contribution to this worthy cause:

Mark Salling

Ryan Reynolds

James Marsden

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

ccial
PART 2, AHOY!
I'll try and keep the pics toned down in this one tbh.

LEIGHTON MEESTER.

BLAKE LIVELY.

KATE WALSH.

HONERABLE MENTION - CHERYL COLE
I know I've already said Girls Aloud, but i feel cheryl needs a seperate mention tbh.

MOAR CUMMING UP <3
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Please accept my second contribution to this worthy cause:

Jessica Alba

Penelope Cruz

Freida Pinto

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Please accept this...ah fuck it.

Men's turn

Sean Faris

Zachary Quinto

Chris Pine

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

TDrizzle/DTizzle
If I could time travel:

Sophia Loren

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

sexywesley..*
Now let me show some love to the ladies

Nicole Scherzinger:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jessica Lowndes:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aishwarya Rai:

aishwarya Pictures, Images and Photos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Britney Spears:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rachel McAdams:
rachel mcadams Pictures, Images and Photos

Rihanna:

TBC...  IM PRETTY SURE THIS SHIT WILL NEVER END.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

sexywesley..*
MOAR SECKS:

Sarah Michelle Gellar:

Leona Lewis:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Katy Perry:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TBC....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

chairfan03
OM-FUCKIN-G!!!!!! I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! BESIDES THE CRYSTAL METH THREAD THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST!!!!!

MOAR SECKS MOAR SECKS MOAR SECKS!!!!

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

ccial
This post was updated on .
LUCIE JONES.

KITTY PURRY.

BEYONCE.
queen b

KELLY BROOK.

NGL, I'm not even close to finishing.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

ccial
This is the sexiest thread of all time, OF ALL TIME!
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

chairfan03
by far the sexiest thread!!!!!

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
ahhamazing threadd
lemme add some moarr:

zac efron

chace crawford (diss might have been added but watevss):

taylor lautner:

T-BIRDS (not all of them just kenike and danny)
(back in the day obvs)

rob lowe (back in the day obvs)

matt dillon:

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
girls (maybe they wouldn't be in my orgy but they are gorgeous and bring deh seckss)

EMMA WATSON:

WAIITT A SECOND HERE'S A BOY I FORGOTED:

tom felton:

leighton meester:

cheryl cole:

blake lively:

katy perry:

audrey hepburn:

richard beymer (another boy that i forgot but this is back in the day or course)

gregory peck (back in the day)

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
dis is the best thread EVERRR

some moar emma watson!
luhh herrr

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

sexywesley..*
ccial wrote
This is the sexiest thread of all time, OF ALL TIME!
and its about to get even sexier ;)

Katie Cassidy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Katie Cassidy Pictures, Images and Photos

Lauren Graham [definition of a MILF]

Lauren Graham Pictures, Images and Photos

Keri Hilson

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eva Longoria

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Reviving!

Timothy Olyphant

Bryan Greenburg

Chris Evans

Re: GA GA OH LA LAAA [dedicated to my bb ember <3]

sexywesley..*
ive missed this secks fest <3

Zachary Levi

Adam Brody

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

milo again, but tbh he'll always be jess from gilmore girls to me <3: