GET BETTER DT <3

sexywesley..*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

=p

but srsly, i cant even imagine the pain ur probably in :/ really sounds like a biiiitch.

we'll miss u, until u get better <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

btw, PUCK HIGHLY APPROVES OF MY MESSAGE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Thanks for the well-wishing. I've been trying to sleep a lot since Saturday (I can only sleep for about an hour at time though). They had me on some good drugs at the hospital. But the painkillers I'm taking right don't really work very effectively or for very long. I also have to take anti-nausea medication just so I can keep liquids down, but it's not really that effective either. I still haven't eaten anything. It's strange thing to go over 48 hours without eating anything and not be be hungry at all. Also, it sucks that I'm going to have miss work this week. They pay me pretty good for the time I'm there, but I'm a flex worker so I don't get sick pay. Bummer.

I watched Dan In Real Life yesterday, and although is took me several hours to watch cuz I kept falling asleep during it, it was really good, but the reason I mention it is because Matthew Morrisson has a tiny part in it. He plays a cop and he looks sexy as hell with a shaved head.

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

ccial
Awww, bb, that sucks, get well soon, we luh you <3
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .
daym that really sounds horrible, bb D: do u know if ur gunna have to get surgery after all?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
If I don't get better by monday, or if I develop a fever, I will have to have to have surgery.

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
hope u get betterrr :(

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Thank you ma'm, I am.

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Well I got my medical bill today. It's nearly $5000.

Help me Medicaid!

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
zomgg its good in canada we have insuranceee
but zomg that was like the first post here in like a week!
we can't let this forum die

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

ccial
This post was updated on .
I KNOW OMG.
WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS PLACE ALIVE AND RUNNING.
srsly.
p.s HOLY FUCKING SHIT $5000? so glad we have NHS over here right now.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: GET BETTER DT <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
ccial wrote
p.s HOLY FUCKING SHIT 5000$? so glad we have NHS over here right now.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK MY FUCKING LIFE!!! I GOT ANOTHER FUCKING MEDICAL BILL TODAY! THIS ONE FOR NEARLY $500!

PS- After watching the news tonight and hearing about the earthquakes in Haiti, I feel like such a whiny American brat. So I owe a couple thousand dollars? So what? Things could be much worse. I actually have it pretty good compared to a lot of people in the world.