GLEE & TVD PWN GG!!!

1234

GLEE & TVD PWN GG!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
FUCK YEAH!!!

I laughed, I cried, I gasped in shock, I squeed, I clapped, and I awwwed all in tonight's ep! And I'm not ashamed to admit it. If you're with me then say "AYE". If not, whatever. But personally, I think you're missing out. But to each their own, I guess.

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

sexywesley..*
AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYEEEE I'LL DRINK TO THAT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

that scene with will and terri... ZOMG TEH DRAMA. so fuckin intense. and the way she was so chillant when hes like WHAT IS THIS?  i thought maybe he was gunna buy that excuse, but he didnt
sucks to be terri right nao, except she deserved it.

the only thing this episode maybe needed was moar PUCK [but dont we all?]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

but all in all, this episode was WIN.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

also, SUE U EVIL BISH, I STILL LUH U

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

her line about how they removed her tear ducts cuz she doesnt need them lololol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

chairfan03
WHAT HAPPENED!!!!??? I MISSED IT BCUZ I HAD A FUCKIN DATE! UGH!!! IM GOING TO WATCH IT ONLINE TONIGHT BUT I WANT MASSIVE DETAILS.

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
chairfan03 wrote
WHAT HAPPENED!!!!??? I MISSED IT BCUZ I HAD A FUCKIN DATE! UGH!!! IM GOING TO WATCH IT ONLINE TONIGHT BUT I WANT MASSIVE DETAILS.
Some one help me recap plz, cuz I'm not sure I can do it all by myself. Sooo much happened. Here's a link to two song vids, and then I try to start filling you in. Not that you can see them, you can never see anything. Can you even see gifs? I'll post them anyways though.

Glee Kids perform "Jump" by Van Halen in a mattress commercial:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/GummyBearMob/videos/40/

Rachel sings "Smile" by Lily Allen to Finn:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/GummyBearMob/videos/41/

Okaaay, where to start. Why not the begining. Sue convinced Principal Figgins that giving the Glee kids a spot in the yearbook was just going to subject them more ridicule, and so it was better them to stay off the radar. Will was furious, but the Glee kids were actually kind of relieved. Well, except for Rachel who loves the spotlight so much, she joins every club in school, just for a photo op, even the The Black Student Union. lol. And all of her picture get defaced of course.
Principal Figgins tells Will a full page in the yearbook costs a lot of money, so Will decides to just buy a quarters of a page and have two team captains pose, one boy and one girl. The Glee kids are more than happy to let just Rachel pose for all of them, but Will tells Rachel she needs to convince one of the othe members to pose with her. Rachel convinced Finn to pose with her, telling him he should step up and be a leader and not be so worried about what other people think. Finn is like "You're right. I wanna be a leader." but then when his football teammates taunt in the locker room, he pussys out, AGAIN  and blows the photo shoot without so much as a word to Rachel. When is that boy going get some guts. Rachel's opinion of him drops drastically. She mocks him for his cowardice later. But posing by herself, she finds out about an opportunity to do a mattress commercial from the cameraman, and gets the whole Glee club in. She figures if they are all celebrities them no one will mess with them. The commercial ROCKS, but it doesn't keep the Glee Club pics from getting defaced in the end.

MEANWHILE: Will tells Terri he needs to shell out $350 dollars so Glee can have a spot in the Yearbook. Terri is like "Why don't you just take the food from our unborn baby's mouth?" or something like that and totally puts her foot down. Will is frustrated by her continuing lack of support. He is also disappointed when he finds out Emma is not going to be able to come to see the Glee kids big competition, because she is getting to married to Ken that day. Will tells Emma that he thinks Ken schedule the wedding that day on purpose, because he doesn't like Emma and Will's "relationship" Yes, will used the word "relationship." Emma insists Ken is not vindictive like that, but in fact a good man and that's why she's marrying him. But admits that he does have flaws. "74 flaws to be exact" lol.
Later, Will is at home, looking for a tie or something when he finds one of Terri's fake pregnacy belly pads in a drawer. He doesn't quite know what it is off the bat but he suspects something is off, and he confronts her in the kitchen. Terri quickly makes up some story, but Will doesn't by it. He is understandably upset at getter more angry by the second. He tells her to lift up her shirt so he can look at her stomach. She refuses. It gets really intense. Will starts yelling. Demands she lift up her shirt. She backs away from him, he stops her, lifts up her shirt himself and finds her wearing a fake pregnacy belly. He rips it off her. He's yelling at her and actually crying, saying "How could you do this to us?!" She says she's felt him slipping away from her, ever since he started directing Glee club, cuz it makes him feel good about himself, and their relationship only worked for so long because he didn't feel good about himself.
Will says "THIS RELATIONSHIP WORKS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" But then he changes love to past tense. Oh shit!  And storms out of the house, even with Terri grabbing at his arm and crying and begging him to stay!
He crashes at the Glee practice room at school, and finds a stack of mattress there. There is a note attached to the stack. It say "Thanks Glee for you help with the commercial" or something like that. Will didn't know anything about any commercial, but he shrugs it off and pulls a mattress down and takes the plastic off it so that he can sleep on it.
The next day, after the commercial has aired on TV and Sue has seen, she goes to Principal Figgins and informs him the the Glee Club participation in a professional, paid performance, e.i. the commercial, is clear violation of the rules and prohibits them from competing on an amateur level. They are disqualified. Will is furious. "They didn't even accept payment!" He argues. "What do you calls a stack of mattresses?" Sue counters. Will says "So we'll return them and everything will be fine." Sue points out that Will slept on one them, thereby accepting the payment, and you can't return a used mattress. Will realizes she's right. But the fault is his, not the Glee kids. He takes the bullet for them and steps down as their director, so they won't get disqualified.
MEANWHILE: Quinn wants to be in the Cheerios pic. She storm into Sue's office wearing her cheerleader's uniforms and says "See! It still fits. It barely even looks like I have baby bump. It looks like I just have a big lunch" lol Quinn. Sue tells her now way. She's a disgrace. Quinn says "And you're a hypocrite. You take payment for Cheerios performance all the time. I'm sure if told Principal Figgins about that the Cheerios would be disbanded, as well." Go Quinn!  She was fucking FIERCE! Sue calls her ruthless and agree to let her be in the Cheerios pic for the yearbook, but Quinn pulls a 180 and is like "I rather not be in a club that only accepts me because because they're forced to. I'd rather be in Glee where they accept me no matter what." And she leaves Sue's office with her head held high.
Will gives the Glee Club a rousing speech as he steps down, giving them all the confidence they need to win the competition without him, he hopes. But who will fill his shoes? Well, in next week's preview it looks like Emma will. She asks to be the new director of Glee Club. OMG!

Oh shit! I almost forgot. Emma found out about what Terri did and that Will is thinking about leaving her. And when he was asking her what she thought he should do she didn't take an opportunity to convince him leave his wife because that's what SHE wanted him to do like selfish and immature ho *cough*SERENA*cough* She told him she understand why Terri would so anything to try to keep him and that while her methods were wrong, she obviously was just terrified on losing him, and implied that maybe he shouldn't give up on his marriage so quickly. Although I think he should. Terri is bad for him. Emma is perfect. He needs to stop her wedding to Ken before its too late!

JESUS H CHRIST ON FRIGGIN CRUTCH!!!! THIS HAS TO BE THE LONGER POST IVE EVAR MADEEEEE!!!!!  I'm sure its rife with typos, but I'm not proof-reading this shit.

PS- Kelly, u bish, if you don't read this, I'm going to come to Chicago and hunt you down and STEAL ALL YOUR BOOZE AND YOUR MONEY SO THAT U CAN'T ANY BUY MORE BOOZE.

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

chairfan03
YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LENGTHY DETAILED RECAP I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! IM SO HAPPY HE FINALLY FOUND OUT ABOUT TERRI!!! ITS ABOUT FRIGGIN TYME. SUE IS A BYTCH BUT FOR SUM REASON I CANT HATE HER. LOL I KNOW IM PROLLY ALONE WITH THAT LOL! FINN NEEDS A SPINE SHE SHUD TAK SOME FUCKIN MOXIE PILLS FROM QUINN. I DIDNT C ANY MENTION OF PUCK? DID HE NOT DO ANYTHING IN THIS EPISODE. IM SO SAD THAT WILL HAS TO STEP DOWN AS DIRECTOR BUT IF THERE HAD TO BE A REPLACEMENT IM GLAD ITS EMMA. I WISH THE 2 OF THEM WUD JUST FUCK ALREAD GOD! SO WHAT IS HAPPENIN NEXT WK? IS THAT THE LAST EPISODE B4 THE HAITUS?

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
chairfan03 wrote
You can't hate Sue because Jane Lynch is such a great actress and makes her character incredibly entertaining, even though Sue's a B-I-T-C-H x 10. And you are not alone in loving her. We all do. Quinn does have bigger cojones than Finn, but I think he'll grow a pair eventually. Very little Puck. I think his only line was "He's taking the bullet for us. Solid." in regards to Will. But I'm hoping there will be more Puck in the next ep. Other than that I don't really know anything else, other than in the promo Rachel tells Quinn she can punch her, just not in her nose (lol), and Quinn looks upset. So I'm intrigued as to what is going on there. Looks like Rachel might have done something with Finn.

i think thats the longest post anyyones EVER made lololol U WIN TEH INTERNETS!!1!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
sexwick..* wrote
i think thats the longest post anyyones EVER made lololol U WIN TEH INTERNETS!!1!
What can I say? I actually enjoy typing, and typing about Glee was not like writing a paper on subatomic particles or some such shit.

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
WILL & EMMA!!!  WILL & EMMA!!!  WILL & EMMA!!!

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
WILL & EMMA!!!  WILL & EMMA!!!  WILL & EMMA!!!
OMFG I KNOW :D !!!! when he went to her office and she was gone i was like noooo, hes too late D:

WILL & EMMA SPAM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wemma Pictures, Images and Photos

Cuteness Pictures, Images and Photos

Dancin' Pictures, Images and Photos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

chairfan03
omg!!!!! i missed fuckin glee bcuz of rehearsals!!!! fuckin yay WILL AND EMMA!!!!!!
DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!!!

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

enunciiate
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This is not going to be as detailed as last time:

Rachel tells Finn something's going on with Quinn and Puck. Finn is furious when he confronts the two of them and they admit the truth, he quits Glee, right before the sectional competition. Emma takes Glee to sectionals in Will's place, even though it means pushing her wedding back a couple of hours. New Directions is set to go last, and they are shocked and angry when they see the other show choirs performing their songs, especially "Proud Mary" in wheelchairs. Emma calls Will to tell him that its obvious someone (Sue) leaked the set list, and Will confronts Sue and then goes to talk to Finn to convince him to put his anger aside and go perform with his teammates at sectionals, and "accidentally" leaves the keys to his own car. Finn comes up with an alternate song New Directions can sing "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
Mercedes decides if she can't sing " And I Am Telling You" because someone already did, then Rachel should sing the opening solo. And Rachel performs "Don't Rain On My Parade" like she was born to be on the stage. After they sing all their songs (they didn't show us one and saved it for the end of the ep) the crazy judges deliberate (LOL Miss. Ohio, Rod the Anchorman, and State Paid Cynic) New Directions wins!

Will tells Terri there's no love left between them, and he goes to Emma and Ken's wedding, but Ken didn't show up. He talks to Emma and she tells him Ken said the last straw was her pushing their wedding back so she could take New Directions to sectionals. She says Ken knew she did that for Will and then she starts crying and says she's quitting her job because she can't be around Will anymore without feeling heartbroken. Will takes her arm and tries to stop her from leaving, by telling her that he just left his wife, but she thinks it's too soon for him, and leaves anyways.

Will is reinstated as director of Glee club, after Figgins finds out about Sue's interference. Sue tries to deny it but Figgin's says "Sue, there's an orgy of evidence stacked against you!" LOL! and he fires her, although maybe it was just a suspension, I wasn't entirely sure because Sue was extremely convinced she'll be back after a vacation at her time share in Boca Raton. The Glee kids show Will the trophy they won at sectionals (next stop REGIONALS), and then they sing their final number for Will since he wasn't able to see them sing it at sectionals. It's "My Life Would Suck Without You". They are still singing it as we see Will run to Emma's office to try and catch her before she leaves, but everything already been cleared out, and his face falls. But as he's walking down the hall he sees her standing and the end of the hall and he runs to her. And then he kisses her!

New Glee not coming until APRIL FUCKING 13TH!!!

But small consolation: the first 13 eps will be out on DVD Dec 29th, Glee The Music vol 1 and 2 are already out, and the Glee cast will be busy touring during the break, so we will probably be getting all sorts of news, and interviews and stuff.

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
Thanks Enunciiate! I think between the two of us we prob covered everything.

BUT CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW LONG THE BREAK IS?!?!?

Oh, and 9 more eps coming after the break.

PS- I'm in the process of fixing my typos up there. lol

PPS- I think I got most of them. Also I'm running out to the store now to buy the first two soundtracks from Glee!

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

enunciiate
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

chairfan03
OMFG!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE VERY DESCRIPTIVE DETAILS!!! I CAN TELL FROM THE EXPLANATIONS THAT THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE BY FAR! IM SUPER PISSED I PROLLY WONT BE ABLE TO C IT TIL PROLLY MONDAY NITE. BUT THANK GOD ITS CUMIN ON DVD ON THE 29TH I CANT EVEN DESCIBE HOW HAPPY I AM ABOUT THAT. ITS SUPER CLOSE. I HEARD SUE LIK PUSHED WILL AND WAS LIK YOU'RE GONNA PUSH ME WIT THAT LESBIAN HAIRCUT OR SUMTHIN LIK THAT LOL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID CUZ IT SOUNDS LIK IT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK!!!! WHERE'S THE BRIT AND THE CANADIAN?

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
i have decided somerthing u guise:

after watching a bit of an episode of glee, i have decided that during the glee break, i will take this opertunity to catch up and be a gleek :) (if i like the show that is - but i probs will considering most of my friends luh it and so do u guise)

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

sexywesley..*
The Bitch is Back (Svd) wrote
i have decided somerthing u guise:

after watching a bit of an episode of glee, i have decided that during the glee break, i will take this opertunity to catch up and be a gleek :) (if i like the show that is - but i probs will considering most of my friends luh it and so do u guise)
YEEEEEEEEAH:D u should! u'll love it. it just sucks its such a LONG break though D:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
I bought Glee The Music vol 1 & 2, earlier today and have been listening to in my car, but I'm kind of sad that some songs are missing:

"Push It"
"Last Name"
"Sex You Up"
"Poison"
"Halo/Walking On Sunshine"
"It's My Life/Confessions"
"Papa Don't Preach"
"Imagine"

However, it's really hard to pick but my top 5 favorite songs are:

"No Air"
"Smile" (the Lily Allen cover)
"Bust A Move"
"Hate On Me"
"You Keep Me Hangin' On"
"Sweet Caroline"
"Dancing With Myself"

Re: GLEE PWNS GG!!!

sexywesley..*
whaaaat. they have the cds out too?
btw lol @ u saying ur top 5, but theres 7 in the list :p

my fave from yesterdays episode was "my life would suck without u" <3