Quantcast

Game Over.

12

Game Over.

superggdetective
Dear Trolls at GGO:

The jig is up.

We know you created a fake username on GGI pretending to be real.
We know that this username was eventually invited to our secret website. (Our mistake, which won't happen again)
We know that you've been collecting information about us for months, waiting to strike.
We know that the usernames "Kaliiix07." and "Bassouttahel" are fake and were previously troll accounts. "Release temptations" ring a bell to any of you?
We also know that "If you thought that was long..." is a troll account.
We know that you gave out the link to our website to several users on GGI.
We know that you used these fake names to stir up drama on GGI, pretending to be kaliiix07 on a crusade to find out who gave out our link.
We know that you stole our home page message, user icons, and idiosyncratic expressions to make it seem like we were really posting on these accounts and making false accusations.
WE KNOW THAT "KALIIIX07." IS SEXWICK.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!! Hopefully Santa will give you a life for Christmas this year. Oh, and CCIAL - maybe Santa will give you the ability to spell. "Your" is not a synonym for "you're", and "honerable" is not how you spell honorable.

This is a special message from my buddy kaliiix07: I'm really quite flattered that you love me so much, but I don't get why you're so obsessed with me.

Re: Game Over.

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .
superggdetective wrote
[...]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

also, it took u guys long enough to figure shit out lulz we're a lot smarter than u think.. we're just getting started.

ur not the only one that knows thing. shout out to BOH for finally getting rid of her photobucket account that we've known about for a while ...screencappin h0r.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BOW DOWN IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS BITCHES.

and maybe for new years, ur resolution could be to cease all the phaggotry? i know u wont, but it was worth mentioning.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Game Over.

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
sexwick..* wrote
and maybe for new years, ur resolution could be to cease all the phaggotry?
that would be nice sexwick but i don't think that could ever happen... there's already too much of it.

oh and super detective/b4b/kalli/chair fapper
this thread is soo jokess it's insane

really hope u can get a life, since ur probably like 12 maybe, just maybe there's hope... it's actually sad how pathetic u are

Re: Game Over.

ccial
LMFAO, how long did it take you write this shit?
Oh, so you know this stuff huh? Whatcha gonna do about it? You gonna troll GGO? Well good luck with that one, but trolling this site is a bit like pissing in a giant ocean piss, tbh.
Or are you going to do, um, nothing like you always do, being the phaggots you are, ofc you wont, you'll try something and fail miserably, because none of you are as smart as you think you are.
So thanks for letting us know our little plan worked so well you felt the need to reply, thanks for letting us know our little plan worked so well you had to leave your little safe haven and venture onto our turf.
and P.S, thanks for picking me up on my spelling bb, I'm dyslexic :)
P.P.S You still believe in Father Christmas? Awh bless <3
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

This is a special message from my buddy kaliiix07: I'm really quite flattered that you love me so much, but I don't get why you're so obsessed with me.
You guys are like a sideshow.

Re: Game Over.

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
Oh yeah, and to reply in total GG style,
game's not over 'till we say it is

Re: Game Over.

TDrizzle/DTizzle
BTW, good job making yourselves look even more like assholes by turning down a bunch of people who actually wanted to join your fascist regime of fail. You pissed a lot people off with that move so its a good thing you don't plan on coming back to GGI.

Re: Game Over.

Fackin' Alpha
You know what I'm pissed about?

That my fucking computer caused me to miss out on this fucking epicness, how do you guys do it over and over again? I luh you all.

I also wish to see the old njbc phags new hangout of fail, who knows, maybe this time it'll be so bad that ill more than metophorically want to jump off a skyscraper into a bed of nails, eyeballs first.

OP shouldve just told kaliix07 to stop being a humongous phaggot.
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

Re: Game Over.

ccial
This post was updated on .
LOL.
After last nights shenanigans, I'm suprised they haven't come back for round two yet.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Game Over.

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .
lolololol this song seems to be fitting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Game Over.

ccial
lmao.
i like teh sig
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Game Over.

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .
ccial wrote
lmao.
i like teh sig
thank you, thank you. i like urs too ;)

then she says te amo, then she put her hand around me waisttt, I told her no... She cries Te amo I told her im not gonna run away, but let me go(8)

EDIT: EMBER - I AM READY TO ADMIT I MIGHT HAVE A SLIIIIGHT ADDICTION TO GILMORE GIRLS [AKA JESS MARIANO/MILO VENTIGMILA]

HELP ME BEFORE I START PHOTOSHOPING MY HEAD INTO PICS WITH HIM LIKE CERTAIN PPL

THAT IS ALL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Game Over.

TDrizzle/DTizzle
DON'T DIE WITHOUT ME!!!

Re: Game Over.

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
DON'T DIE WITHOUT ME!!!
whos dieing bb???
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Game Over.

ccial
w...t...f.
dont die.
plz?
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Game Over.

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
sexwick..* wrote
HELP ME BEFORE I START PHOTOSHOPING MY HEAD INTO PICS WITH HIM LIKE CERTAIN PPL

THAT IS ALL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i wonder who dat iss.... cough cough, beckhaha

Re: Game Over.

sexywesley..*
The Bitch is Back (Svd) wrote
sexwick..* wrote
HELP ME BEFORE I START PHOTOSHOPING MY HEAD INTO PICS WITH HIM LIKE CERTAIN PPL

THAT IS ALL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i wonder who dat iss.... cough cough, beckhaha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ohhh beckyyy...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[THAT MADNESS.. IS NOT RIRI APPROVED!]

p.s. i seem to be going thru a gilmore girls/rihanna phase at the moment =p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Game Over.

ccial

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The only rihanna gifs i have.
i should be ashamed of myself
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Game Over.

sexywesley..*
HDU NOT HAVE RIRI GIFS

rihanna gifs Pictures, Images and Photos
rihanna is one fieeeeerce bitch [even though im not feelin that blonde hairdo, ngl]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rihanna, sos, sos
video, riri, rihanna sos Pictures, Images and Photos

RIHANNA SPAM DONE FOR NOW.
.
.
.
.
.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Game Over.

edlove.
earth to mr. "dectective" lol. the game has yet to begin. you have done nothing by writing us except stroke our ego by reminding us how great we are.

to all of my lovleys.. sorry ive been busy. the fan fic takes more time than i would like. as does the boyfriend. it would have been amazing if someone would have TEXTED me! i was going to just hack it myself. i use proxy servers so im untraceable anywho. damn. im pissed i wasnt there. but i see you all did not disappoint and pulled through. it just reminds me how much i love you guys.

happy new years!

p.s. tote hate rihanna
12