Quantcast

Good Night, Sweet Prince....

12

Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial

R.I.P
I HOPE YOUR THEIVEING BASTARD NEW OWNERS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU BB :'(
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
oysh :(
I'm guessing u got ur touch stolen?
ouch

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

sexywesley..*
awwwwwww poor bb D:
i dunno what id do if someone stole my itouch :O

also, WHERE DID U LEAVE IT AND WHY WAS THERE NO LOCKS INVOLVED. im always iffy about leaving my stuff unattended..usually i ask someone around even though that bastard is likely to go run off somewhere else and leave my shit there.. but still..

IM SORRY THAT U LOST IT <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial
i am srsly gutted at this whole situation, fml.

I had that thing for aaaaages, and now i'm back to stage one trying to scrape and skimp every penny to but another one :(

I'm srsly considering appealing to my trust fund to get money from there to buy a new one, cuz i have 26 thousand dollaz pounds in tha bank doing nothing other than gather dust right now [BUT I DON'T GET IT TILL I'M 18 WTF WRRRRY]

It was lessson 5 in PE, i got changed left my bags/clothes in the changing rooms [like you do], when i came back my bag had been moved and was open, i checked and my ipod was missing, two other girls and three boys also had stuff stolen from them, i think the theifs grand total at this point is 1 blackberry, two ipods, three phones, two purses. And the link? ALL of the people who got stuff stolen were doing A level P.E.

but i guess i was lucky in a way, because my phone got confiscated by teacher earlier that day because i was texting in lesson. never thought i'd be glad to get stuff confiscated :D [but i'd rather they took my phone than my ipod D:]

CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

sexywesley..*
damn u have a trust fund...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BAAAAAAALLLIN'

and oh ofc, it always happens in gym lol and really?? i think id rather have my ipod stolen rather than my cellphone lol unless i had a shitty phone, they can take that..

which reminds me...i still dont know where my old phone went :S

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial

BALLLLLLIIIIIN'
stfu ok.
that money will be gone in no time.
i'm livin' tha highlife once i get my a levels out the way tho
BNR, i'm just going to uni [ffffuuuuuu-]
i have a sentimental attachment to my i-pod and i really don't why...i can't explain, my phone is like my life, but my i-pod makes me a weird sort of happeh...idk.
OMG I REMEMBER MEGAN FOX.
whut phone do you have now? i have LG cookie ,i kind of want a blackberry though, though i wont be getting one anytime soon because all my spare cash is going on my new ipod touch.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

sexywesley..*
LMAOO AWW U REMEMBERED LIL FOXY :p
i have this crappy phone [samsung jack]

which is probably the closest i'll get to a blackberry

but good news.. i get to upgrade my phone in like 3 months :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial
DO NOT GET A TOUCH SCREEN BB, THOSE THING ARE ANNOYING AS HALE.

it's sexy tho right?
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

sexywesley..*
really?? i wanted a phone with a touchscreen lol

id get an iphone if i wasnt so damn broke.. SO MANY PHONES, THIS IS A TOUGH DECISION. a phone is a close part of me, its replacement has to be special u know.

i dunno if what i said made sense.. but im tired. shutup. goodnight :) or goodmorning for when u read this :p
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial
wow...CCIAL is like a bike...everyone gets a ride ;)
wow...CCIAL is like a bike...everyone gets a ride ;)
wow...CCIAL is like a bike...everyone gets a ride ;)
http://www.tvfanatic.com/forum/gossip-girl/general-discussion/to-the-mods/page-202.html
WHY THO?
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

sexywesley..*
LMAOOO *OMG THE GOLDEN DAYS* <3

i really dont remember hahah it was so long ago [but true to this very day ]

awww did u go for a walk down memory lane?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial
i was searching my name on ggi
YES I DO THAT SOMETIMES IDK.
i love reaaing the WHC thread tbh, goooood tiems.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

sexywesley..*
ccial wrote
i was searching my name on ggi
/judging you.

lol jk jk, i know what u mean...daym ud think we were on some hard shit for half the shit written on there lolll

OMG. WE SHOULD MAKE A THREAD ON HERE, WITH A COLLECTION OF THE BEST QUOTES OR SOMETHING "BEST OF WHC..." TINGZ.

lol idk. shutup
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial
reading that thread now, you always used to talk about me when i went to bed, didn't you?
best of? TOO HARD, THERES NOTHING NOT AWESOME ABOUT THAT THREAD.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

sexywesley..*
ccial wrote
reading that thread now, you always used to talk about me when i went to bed, didn't you?
teheheh BE HAPPY. that means i missed u <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial
Like 90% of the people on GGI piss me off, is that normal?
Imma stop posting there again, srsly.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

sexywesley..*
LOL u actually started posting there again? its really for people who actually watch GG...SRS BSNS TINGS~ lol when was the last time u seen gossip girl? lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial
LOL it was mainly ~subtle trolling to keep me amused tbh.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

TDrizzle/DTizzle
It would be hard to troll Gleeforum.com because the forum is so big it would be like drop in a bucket. And the mods are really good a staying on top of things. But they are cool. They pulled couple of site pranks on April Fool's that some stick-up-the-ass people are still upset about. LMFAO!

Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince....

ccial
LOL you're such a gleek bb :p
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY