HALP!

ccial
i've got a virus [fml] on my main computer so i'm stuck using the shitty one in my living room.
can one of you h0rs send me the link to the xat?
IDK.
FUCK YOU AND THE TROJAN HORSE YOU RODE ON.
asjdhsdjjskfsilla;dlf#skffjdkl;s
HALP.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: HALP!

ccial
btw.
since i'm now using the same computer as my parents, i can now no longer oogle girls aloud/bey/bl8n etc etc etc :(
FML.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: HALP!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
That sucks. I have def been there. How long do you think it'll take for you to get your computer debugged?

Re: HALP!

ccial
lol idk tbh
this is what i have.
http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-vista-antivirus-2010
FML
and anyway...xat link plz?
tyfyt,
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: HALP!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
I already sent it in an email to you, but I guess it didn't work. Should I just post it on here?

PS- Okay, this is gonna sound downright bizarre, but I just discovered that spreading a watery solution of toothpaste on my eyelids is a excellent way to wake myself up in the morning!

PPS- I'm just going to post the link here and delete it once you confirm that you've gotten it. Who is going to be lurking on here on Sunday morning anyways?

PPPS- Time's up. chat link deleted :P

Re: HALP!

sexywesley..*
oooooo shhh-
that really sucks bb. i hate when i get viruses :(
 u get the link already? or want me to email it to u or PM it to u on ggi?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: HALP!

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
PS- Okay, this is gonna sound downright bizarre, but I just discovered that spreading a watery solution of toothpaste on my eyelids is a excellent way to wake myself up in the morning!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

how about just splashing ur face with cold water?  that always does the trick.
and i heard the watery toothpaste works for getting rid of pimples or something

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: HALP!

ccial
I'M BACK ON MY OWN COMPUTER.
CAN I GET A 'FUCK YEAH'?
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: HALP!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
sexwick..* wrote
how about just splashing ur face with cold water?  that always does the trick.
No it doesn't. But when I put toothpaste on my eyelids it was like icey-hot and intense but refreshing lol. It kind of does for your eyelids what eating horseradish (I love wasabi) does for your sinuses. It's like a punch to your senses, DYKWIM?

ccial wrote
I'M BACK ON MY OWN COMPUTER.
CAN I GET A 'FUCK YEAH'?
FUCK YEAH!!!