I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

12

I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

sexywesley..*

[BFAN IS TOTES JEALOUS OF MY MAD SKILLS, YO.]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

D.B.E.
sexwick..* wrote
D.B.E. wrote
buttsmurf wrote
D.B.E. wrote
buttsmurf wrote
D.B.E. wrote
Yours..
obviously ed. don't you see all the avatars and signature pics i have of him? those tattoos and that hairy belly. rawr.
>.> I'm guessing Ian Somerhalder... Meh he's okay. lol
srsly. who r u?
LMFAO sorry he's not my type, Puck is, but the H0R of sexwick took my man. D:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOVE ME?
Yeah, I guess I'll move on to Jesse Metcalfe. :/
French fingertips, Red lips, bitch is dangerous.

Watch me apply the pressure, All decked in Lace & Leather.

i just realized both our siggys and avatars are full of secks and hawt abs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

TDrizzle/DTizzle
sexwick..* wrote
i just realized both our siggys and avatars are full of secks and hawt abs.
I'm sooo late in this, but the level of HAWTNESS of my guy pick totally makes up for it. And I don't care that he's married to Scarlett Johansson. I would get in the middle of that in heartbeat. Literally and horizontally

UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

chairfan03
damn!!!!!!! he looks so damn good here!!!!! and i choose puck over liam but i like them both. and s3 chuck is sexy as hell!!!!!!! and i also will do megan foxx.

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

sexywesley..*
enunciiate wrote
Mark > Matt

But I like them both.

i like em both too, except the point of this thread was to prove to ASS SMURF that hes PHAT, not FAT.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

ccial
i would, ngl, but dude, THERE ARE NO ABS THERE OK.
and i feel like this is another opportunity to discuss my ex hot teaching assistant.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

sexywesley..*
ccial wrote
i would, ngl, but dude, THERE ARE NO ABS THERE OK.
and i feel like this is another opportunity to discuss my ex hot teaching assistant.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

O HELL NAH, WHOSE SIDE ARE U ON H0R D:

p.s. hows he doin btw ;) [post his pic on here]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

ccial
my friend has a picture of his ass on her phone.
it's a nice ass.
http://www.uwicrfc.co.uk/images/Trow&Allers.JPG
teh one on the left
secks.
I miss him and his ass.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
chairfan03 wrote
yeah season 3 chuck is pretty seckxi

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
chairfan03 wrote
damn!!!!!!! he looks so damn good here!!!!! and i choose puck over liam but i like them both. and s3 chuck is sexy as hell!!!!!!! and i also will do megan foxx.
yeah season 3 chuck is pretty seckxi

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

sexywesley..*
The Bitch is Back (Svd) wrote
chairfan03 wrote
damn!!!!!!! he looks so damn good here!!!!! and i choose puck over liam but i like them both. and s3 chuck is sexy as hell!!!!!!! and i also will do megan foxx.
yeah season 3 chuck is pretty seckxi
it still goes..

season 1 chuck > season 3 chuck > piece of shit > season 2 chuck :]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

sexywesley..*
WHO DA ASS DELETED EVERYTHING FROM THIS THREAD :O

...chairfannn

WELL ATLEAST MY WORK OF ART IS SAFE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

ccial
wtf happened in here D:
bob
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

lol i think he trolls hav figured out how to spoil our fun lol

Your giving them WAY too much credit.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

sexywesley..*
chairfan03 wrote
lol i think he trolls hav figured out how to spoil our fun lol
how about u st0p lieing, and admit that while u were drunk.. u accidently kept clicking random shit and deleted everything.

THX A LOT CHAIRFAN
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

chairfan03
look bytches i kno how to hold my liquor. it was prolly kellerz comin back to fuck with us. i shud fb that hor

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

sara2151119
Well, can I just take the thread as you are not strong enough?

Re: I SUNK UR BATTLESHIP, LOVE DAME.

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Sara? Who R U? What an odd coincidence that you would come so soon after another member bailed.

U come here to run tingz?
12