Quantcast

I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .
I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Photobucket

lol yeah im bored :p

Pick the month you were born:
January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March----------I karate chopped
April------------I licked
May------------I jumped on
June-----------I smelled
July------------I did the Macarena With
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbour
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19------- a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a homeless guy
31-------a llama

What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- In my car
2 --------- On your car
3 --------- In a hole
4 --------- Under your bed
5 --------- Riding a Motorcycle
6 --------- sliding down a hill
7 --------- in an elevator
8---------- at the dinner table
9 -------- In line at the bank
0 -------- in your bathroom

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink-----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red-----------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow---------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange--------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

TDrizzle/DTizzle
I jumped on a spoon sliding down a hill because I'm NOT crazy, and because I'm cool like that. (I'm wearing a white shirt under a pink sweater bishes!)

wait....wat?

I want a motorcycle or a snowboard, not a frickin' spoon!

PS- This better be a giant ass spoon. That would be cool.

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

ccial
I smelled my brother in a hole because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars

Well alright then.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

TDrizzle/DTizzle
ccial wrote
I smelled my brother in a hole because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars

Well alright then.
Haha. R U a fox? I hear they are good at smellin holes and shit. And weren't you wondering where your brother was?

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

ccial
He came home today. He had just spent the week at a friends house in swansea. [although HOW he managed this is diffrent matter, he has no money and he didnt take any clothes with him...]
Hes still a dicklick though.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
I jumped on a spoon sliding down a hill because I'm NOT crazy, and because I'm cool like that. (I'm wearing a white shirt under a pink sweater bishes!)
lol i thought of this.

...i really dont know :p

also, im glad ur brothers back ccial :) he sounds like an interesting character haha

random question but wheres that rihanna gif from? is it bbc radio 1 live lounge?
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

sexywesley..*
hahah yaa it was :D its from this vid [the background singers are horrendous]

riri <3

TDrizzle/DTizzle
What the fuck do these green dots mean on our profile pics? They are new, yes?

lol i noticed that before.. but i dont see them anymore :/ i think they show whos online
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Fackin' Alpha
sexwick..* wrote
[...]

I danced with a birdbath, in my car, because that's how I roll.

Awesome.

I miss you bishes and I should come on here more.
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
faa u  must be so happy about dehh chair breakup hahaha
dairr

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

sexywesley..*
YA U REALLY SHOULD <3

did u get ur laptop fixed yet?? because i suspect theres gunna be a mass suicide on ggi as soon as chair break up

and we get to sit back and enjoy the show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Fackin' Alpha
sexwick..* wrote
YA U REALLY SHOULD <3

did u get ur laptop fixed yet?? because i suspect theres gunna be a mass suicide on ggi as soon as chair break up

and we get to sit back and enjoy the show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yeah, computers fixed fully, finally, I ended up fixing it myself, fuck you computer man, and your $500 dollar charge.

And you have no idea how much i'm enjoying this whole Chair breaking up buisness, I just wonder how the original NJBC broads are handling it, unless they've all offed themselves already(one can only hope.
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

Re: I did the Macarena With an iPod in ur bathroom, Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
Fackin' Alpha wrote
And you have no idea how much i'm enjoying this whole Chair breaking up buisness, I just wonder how the original NJBC broads are handling it, unless they've all offed themselves already(one can only hope.
omigod yes. i was just thinking that. if only someone knew how they were...
probably mass fapage of old chair vids
prayers of the religion of chuck
singing the nation anthem of chairlandia....
you know the drill