I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This thread is dedicated to Lady Gaga and all her crazy

I'm including lyrics and fashion. Ah! Fashion! Put it all on me. Don't you want to see these clothes on me?
Fashion! Put it all on me. I am anyone you want me to be.

I'm on a mission. And it involves some heavy touching, yeah. You've indicated you're interest. I'm educated in sex, yes. Now I want it bad, want it bad. A love game, a love game.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don't think too much, just bust that dick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

funny animated gif

We got a redlight
Pornographic dance fight
Systematic, honey
But we go no money

Our hair is perfect
While were all getting shit wrecked
It's automatic, honey
But we got no money

Daddy I'm so sorry, I'm so s-s-sorry yeah
We just like to party, like to p-p-party yeah

Bang bang, we're beautiful and dirty rich
Bang bang, we're beautiful and dirty rich

We live a cute life

Soundfematic, pants tigh-ter than plastic, honey
But we got no money

We do the dance right
We got it made like
Ice cream topped with honey
But we got no money

On your video phone
Make a cameo
Take me on your video phone
I can handle you
Watch me on your video phone
On your video, video
If you want me you can watch me on your video phone

You're a cutie
You should let me put you in my movies
Do a shoot to ya own hit song
You can shoot the video right here, on my cell phone
I've never seen the smell so pretty

And this is for you Pucci:

And I'm just getting started.

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry
It don't have a price, loving you is cherry pie

Real good, we dance in the studio
Snap, snap to that shit on the radio
Don't stop for anyone
We're plastic but we still have fun

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Oops. I meant to put Telephone by Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce up there, not Video Phone by Beyonce feat. Lady Gaga, but you can see how I got confused.

There is no official video for Telephone though, or maybe I just can't find it.

BTW- I just DL'ed both "Telephone" and "Video Phone" off of itunes.

She is wearing a dress made out of latex in that interview.

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

sexywesley..*

NEEDS MOAR RIRI!!!!!!!!!!11!11

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

ccial
This may seem predictable but might i add, that idgaf.
BEYONCE. NEEDS MOAR.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

ccial

om nom nom nom
cake.
and cheryl.
and cake.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

ccial

EW FUCK OFF BIEBER.
is beyonce even aware he's taking a picture?

3sumne1?

THE TEACUP RETURNS HOLY FOOK.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

ccial
JEDWARD!!!
I AM ROCKING OUT TO THEIR COVER OF ICE ICE BABY FT VANILLA ICE [yes this is real]

they're hilariously stupid.
i find them weirdly endearing tbh.

"GAY VERSION OF RESERVOIR DOGS"
i lol'd, ngl.
/endpost
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Pecans all over a cake?! That's fucking nuts! And that cake should have caramel in it. I love the combo of pecans and caramel to death.

And Katy Perry and RiRi like to flip people off apparently. They are so hardcore.

And lol at Lady Gaga's teacup. Does she actually drink a lot of tea or is it just a ridiculous accessory? I'm a big tea drinker. Maybe I should start carry around a little cup and saucer. lulz.

I might.

PS- Is it weird that I love olives so much I'd seriously consider naming my daughter Olivia? lol.

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
NEED MOAR TAYLORRR!!!!

FUCK YOU KANYEEE no one does that to swifty (but it did make for some good trolling ;) )

i luhh you belong with me cause its kinda my lifestory rite naoo soo...

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Uh oh! What happen to the chatroom? My link to it is gonzo and its like is doesn't exist anymore.

PS- Thanks for corrupting the purity of this GAGA thread guys!

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
PS- Thanks for corrupting the purity of this GAGA thread guys!
lololol

you're welcome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

sexywesley..*

ENJOY!

[the curious side of me wants to go on chatroulette, but im to scurred of all the fappin chaves... maybe one one of u guys can go on it and let me know how it goes :) kthxbai]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm just stunning with my love glue-gunning!

ccial
LOL DEAD.
I was kinda tempted once, but i couldn't find my webcam and took it as a sign from God TO NEVER DO IT EVER.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY