Quantcast

If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

12

If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
"then you gotta get Mohammed to bring the mountain down...to his house...Mohammed's house...wherever he's staying." - Emma Pilsbury

Sooo...I'm Mohammed, and I'm bringing the mountain down. Or you guys are Mohammed and I am...God? Eh...it's not a perfect analogy. Just go with it. lol

And you guys gotta hear this (recorded earlier today):

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
"then you gotta get Mohammed to bring the mountain down...to his house...Mohammed's house...wherever he's staying." - Emma Pilsbury

Sooo...I'm Mohammed, and I'm bringing the mountain down. Eh...it's not a perfect analogy. Just go with it. lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

also, THANKS FOR THE PROMO:D i kinda started to forget just how awesome glee was because of the longggg break.. but this reminded me :D <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
I know I'm the only American on on here but you guys should still see this:

My question is: How can you top ^this^ level of celebrity?! And they made the cover of Rolling Stone!

How much more popular can Glee get?!

PS- DAYUM! THAT'S A BIG PIC UP THERE!  Should I resize it? lol

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
PS- DAYUM! THAT'S A BIG PIC UP THERE!  Should I resize it? lol
LOL nah its okay. full shot of leahs ass.

and srly... u are SUCH a gleek haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
So the episode was fantastic but I'm too tired to do a recap of it right now. Ugh I got sooo fucking lost coming back from Nashville, I wanted to cry D: I got turned around in bumfuck nowhere where everything apparently closes when it gets dark :/ And then I really was in the middle of NOWHERE with nothing around but trees and fields and I only had a quarter of a tank of gas. I was so scared, but I eventually found my way to a highway and from there it was easy to get home. Excuse me while I go pass out on my bed.

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

ccial
RECAP ASAP BITCH.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

sexywesley..*
:o

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH APPRECIATED..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i skimmed thru it a bit, but i dont wanna spoil myself:p i saw just one sneak peek clip about Sues Corner about "Sneaky Gays" lmaooo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
LOL! It's a good thing I didn't post the recaps of "The Power Of Madonna" and "Home" too. There are people on Gleeforum.com who have already seen the first THREE eps of the B9 (press people got all three eps early via DVD by mail). I am too spoiled by half!

I hope you don't mind my avatar, It's a bit of a spoiler too. :P

PS- You can get a free sneak peek of a full song in "Hell-O" off itunes. I won't say which song, in case you don't want to be spoiled.

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
I hope you don't mind my avatar, It's a bit of a spoiler too. :P

PS- You can get a free sneak peek of a full song in "Hell-O" off itunes. I won't say which song, in case you don't want to be spoiled.
im guessing gives you hell cuz of the title:p

p.s. lmao @ ur icon
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Yeah, the sneak peek is of  Rachel singing a pissed off "Gives You Hell" lol.

Question: Do you guys want to know songs that all going to be in the B9? Because I already know what a lot of them are going to be. And if you want to listen to clips of upcoming songs, you can.

This made me LMFAO:

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

sexywesley..*
i like how mercedes sees shit :p

also....ughhh i cant look at those smiley faces...
i saw a post earlier where there were smilies being made from pussy lips.
yeah.. dont ask.

yeah.. dont ask.
Does one consider things like that porn or art?

LOL i think its art~ but at the same time.. not. its pr0n. lol idek.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
OMG This is such a funny interview: http://au.youth.yahoo.com/girlfriend/article/-/6523560/robs-entertainment-blog-gleek-tragedy/

My fave part:

Interviewer: Um, and WHICH character do you play?

Lea: Okay, this interview’s done...

Interviewer: My batting average just dropped, didn’t it?

Cory: Yeah, but it’s okay dude...

Lea: You don’t even recognise me from the show?!

Interviewer: Kinda...

Lea: Dude, I was in the whole f**kin’ thing!

Cory: She WAS the whole first episode!

Lea: I play Mercedes, the black girl.

LOLOLOL. I love her. I actually love the fact the she can be such a smart-ass sometimes (so I've heard)

Jimmy Fallon is actually a fan and that interview went great. Check it out:

Sorry for the poor quality video.

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
Lea is actually hilarious!

Okay whatever sometimes she has attitude, but OMG she's the funniest!

Love her!

And also just to start some discussion here: RJR was SO amazing! There was some Finchel symbolism there for sure!

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
The Bitch is Back (Svd) wrote
Lea is actually hilarious!

Okay whatever sometimes she has attitude, but OMG she's the funniest!

Love her!

And also just to start some discussion here: RJR was SO amazing! There was some Finchel symbolism there for sure!
I LOVE Rachel's music video SFM! Total Eclipse is a better song, but RJR is so much fun to watch.

Every thing from start to finish makes me LMFAO!

Glee Cast - 1x17 - Bad Reputation Animations

Photobucket

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

sexywesley..*
I LOVE RUN JOEY RUN :D listening to it for the 100th time right now..

i also watched the last 2 episodes again today since it was on tv :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
For sure!!
12