Quantcast

My Crack~

sexywesley..*

Re: My Crack~

TDrizzle/DTizzle
I only play games on my ipod touch, bb. Except for when I'm at work, where I play Wii and PS3 games with kids every day. And get paid for it. Jellus? :P

PS- Last week I had a work "meeting". They showed how to use these new electronic dance mats (kinda like Dance Dance Revolution) and I competed against my co-workers. I tried my best but I came in second place every single time! Damn you LaQuita. You were always about 2 percentage points higher than me in accuracy! -_-

Re: My Crack~

ccial
that is srsly addicting.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: My Crack~

TDrizzle/DTizzle

IDK what to say, just...LOL!

Re: My Crack~

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
lolll these are too funnehhh

Re: My Crack~

sexywesley..*

at first i was like...

but then i lol'd

ahhh teletubbies... tbh, i never watched a full episode before :/ and i was never really a seasame street kid either.. i was team barney all da wayy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic