Quantcast

My awesome Glee poem...

enunciiate
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

sexywesley..*
DAYM.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THAT WAS JUST... WOW.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

are u an english major or something? lol and u did this just during commercial breaks o_O
i also approve of u writing moar during breaks :) [even though thats like forever from now :( ]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
That poem was cute. A poem about Will and Emma would be even cuter, even they are the adults. lol.

This pic makes makes me lol.

It's from Epic Movie, which came out in 2007. Jayma Mays looks so young in it.

Matthew Morrison is pretty cute too.

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

enunciiate
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
oyshhh :)
i luhh how u lavv glee so much
i'm at episode 4 preggers which was amazing!!!!
probs that and the pilot were my faves so far
i also mishh gg

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

chairfan03
i love you bb those poems were awesome. and during a 3min commercial break??? wtf you are awesome!

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

sexywesley..*
enunciiate wrote
English major? Not quite. Actually, not even close, but writing is my passion and everything tends to turn out well when I write. God. I miss Glee so much! Here is an attempt at a Will and Emma one. Rhyming is such a pain.

He sat there in silence
And his heart sang along
But its beat was irregular
Sensing something was wrong

Emma was leaving
She had officially resigned
From the school, from being heartbroken
Both things came to mind

He glanced at the Glee kids
One misfit to the next
As they went through their number
He resolved his perplex

These feelings he felt
Were a calling, a sign!
To make one germaphobic girl
Officially his this last time

So he shot up from his seat
And ran to her door
To find her room empty
He would find her, he swore

He coursed through the hallways
Like a crazed man in love
Praying he would find her
Begging the big guy above

Then just as fast as he ran
He stood just as still
Because he heard his own name
A voice calling Will

He spun around quickly
Taking just as quick a step
Towards the ginger-haired girl
The golden key to his quest

"Emma," he whispered
With just as much love in his voice
"I love you. Please don't leave me."
"Do I have much of choice?"

And so then it came
A kiss that they shared
While the rest of the Glee Club
Stood back and stared
wooooow. well ur definitly talented lol

TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
Matthew Morrison is pretty cute too.

following pic NSFW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

chairfan03
LMMAFO!!! WHERE IN THE FUCK DID YOU FIND THAT PIC AT????? AND WHERE WAS IT TAKEN AT?

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

sexywesley..*
chairfan03 wrote
LMMAFO!!! WHERE IN THE FUCK DID YOU FIND THAT PIC AT????? AND WHERE WAS IT TAKEN AT?
lmao ONTD. it has the best shit everrr. i dunno where its from..but looks like they had a giant gay orgy lol

heres more for ur viewing pleasure:

also, they is so keeeyute, no?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

chairfan03
lmao he's havin a whale of a tyme in these photos! mr. s is pretty ripped in fact. god i miss glee and all the tv shows there's nuthing to fuckin watch around the holidays. im gettin into six feet under im on season 3 what other suggestions of tv shows shud i watch?

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

sexywesley..*
chairfan03 wrote
umm... supernaturals good except ud have to start from the beginning.. umm.. really depends on what kinda stuff u like, true blood?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Sue oughta have her own number.

Also I've been getting into "Dollhouse" and "United States Of Tara" over dis hiatus.

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

ccial
Man, whens Glee coming back on? I'm so effing bored.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
April fucking 13th! :(

BTW, Glee won a People's Choice Award for best new comedy on TV, and Golden Globes are this Sunday. I think Glee is going to win in a couple categories.

Also I just found out that Jane Lynch is going to be singing on Glee! She's doing a duet with Olivia Newton John. Let's get physical. LMFAO.

So are you are Gleek now too, ccial?

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

ccial
Gawd, thats a long time away :(
Maybe I am a gleek, dunno, I'm not uber obsessive over it [yet, anyway]
And Glee just started in the uk on E4 on monday, WE'RE ON SUCH A DELAY OVER HERE :(
thank god for teh internets
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
ccial wrote
Gawd, thats a long time away :(
Maybe I am a gleek, dunno, I'm not uber obsessive over it [yet, anyway]
And Glee just started in the uk on E4 on monday, WE'RE ON SUCH A DELAY OVER HERE :(
thank god for teh internets
What qualifies as "uber obsessive"? lol. There should be a test. Hmmm...

Re: My awesome Glee poem...

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
im a gleek
and obsessed
sorry i haven't been onn lately
studying, friends, ughh tons of work
i can't be on very much for like the next few weeks
FAKKKK