Quantcast

Stupid Commercials Part 2

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
LOL. It's been a long week, and I was in a strange mood today at work (full 9hr day BTW, school was out in this district today for some reason). Not a bad mood, just strange. I couldn't believe some of the stuff that came out of my mouth in response to pretty much every question the kids I work with asked me today. I feel like I deserve a Bullshit Artist of the Year award or something. LULZ.

For example, I was monitoring some children playing a game of pool when a group of unfamiliar adults came through the facilities on a tour. The kids started asking who they were and why they were in our building. I didn't know, but I said that they were there to find the ten most well-behaved children to take on a trip to Disney World. You should have seen their faces! LOLOLOL.

I'm going to hell aren't I? Oh nose.

Re: I LOVE LYING TO CHILDREN!

ccial
Bb, we're all going to hell, we are an evil trolling cult afterall.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Stupid Commercials Part 2

TDrizzle/DTizzle
I just felt like sharing:

Hillshire Farms commercials LOLOLOL:

Oooh, and that last Hillshire Farms commercial lead me to DQ Girl Scouts Cookie Blizzards! Yum!

And LMAO at the "Christian cat plays Amazing Grace" in related videos for that one^

Re: Stupid Commercials Part 2

TDrizzle/DTizzle
BTW HAPPY RIHANNA DAY!