Quantcast

Stupid Commercials!

1234

Stupid Commercials!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
So the other thread is going to be dead when it hits 1000 posts, so I decided to preemptively start a new one.

And I'm was watching a bunch funny accent clips and they are funny so let's talk about that. lol.

FRIENDS!

Russell Peters!

Fargo! (Minnesota, Donchaknow?)

Oh lawd! So many more...

Re: ACCENTS!!!

sexywesley..*
FRIENDS...?

RUSSELL PETERS..?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I APPROVE OF THIS THREAD! even though its tres random lol

[prepare for ccial to spam with GA accents lulz]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
And I'm amazed by this Iranian comedian, Maz Jobrani.  He doesn't have an accent but he uses them.

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Oh hai, Jizzmin!  I bet you'll like Maz Jobrani if you haven't already heard of him! "Iran is now Canada!" LOLOLOL!

And I want to hear some Nuhdine and Cheryl!

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Okay, I'll post clips of Nuhdine's accent first.

Re: ACCENTS!!!

ccial
i miss friends :(
NUHDEEN ACCENT!!!!

UH HONDRID N FAV POYNT ATE OYERS EN THE WUNDOW UV DAYBUNUMS.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
Ya posted a link to that clayp a whale back and Uh nevar could figur out wat she's sayin innit, but funneh side story, Uh had a couple glasses o wine an started tryina talk lik Nuhdine just fer fun. lololol

OKAY, now The Departed

PS-

and even Alec Baldwin used to be hot with chest hair that would put Ed Westwick to shame.

Re: ACCENTS!!!

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
Ya posted a link to that clayp a whale back and Uh nevar could figur out wat she's sayin innit, but funneh side story, Uh had a couple glasses o wine an started tryina talk lik Nuhdine just fer fun. lololol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lol DT HAVING A GOOD TIME 2NITE Y'ALL

ccial wrote
iUH HONDRID N FAV POYNT ATE OYERS EN THE WUNDOW UV DAYBUNUMS.
lolololol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ACCENTS!!!

chairfan03
LMAO! SHE WAS HAVIN ONE HELLUVA TYME LAST NITE LOL!

ILU TDRIZZLE!!!

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
So somebody mentioned Jackie from that 70's Show on GGI and I started watching clips from that show, decided to post a bunch of them here. Yes, I know I have too much free time. lol

Re: ACCENTS!!!

ccial
I THINK YOU HAVE AN ADDICTION MY FRIEND.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
I think I need an intervention.

Re: ACCENTS!!!

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
I think I need an intervention.

SHE SAYS WHILE POSTING YET ANOTHER VIDEO! :P

also did u see last nites episode? when ted was like "because im still in love with u" i was like WHAT. but then i was like ooooh lmao

also, see THIS is why DBE says u watch to much tv lololol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
sexwick..* wrote
also, see THIS is why DBE says u watch to much tv lololol
And that is absolutely FALSE! I watch hardly any TV on TV, TBH. I watch a couple shows online, some occasionally on DVD, and I get on Youtube clip kicks, but it comes and goes.

PS- Why the FUCK is she never telling YOU that YOU watch too much TV. You follow way more shows than I do!

Re: ACCENTS!!!

ccial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cez1tUNXSg#t=06m08s
part of lloyds VT this week.
not particulary interesting.. BUT YOU GET SO SEE CLIPS OF WHERE I LIVE :)
[note the masses of sheep]
p.s YOU DO WATCH TOO MUCH TV.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: ACCENTS!!!

chairfan03
i missed himym last nite but i heard it was uber funny so im gonn watch it on megavideo tonite and y cant i see the last post from th honks thread??

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
chairfan03 wrote
i missed himym last nite but i heard it was uber funny so im gonn watch it on megavideo tonite and y cant i see the last post from th honks thread??
You never pay attention to what I say.  A thread CANNOT go past 1000 posts. That's why I started dis one.

And how is watching an average of three shows and one movie per week on the actual TV "too much TV"? You tell me.

Re: ACCENTS!!!

sexywesley..*
chairfan03 wrote
i missed himym last nite but i heard it was uber funny so im gonn watch it on megavideo tonite and y cant i see the last post from th honks thread??
this is what i wrote:

chairfan03 wrote
and sexwick that yidio shyt didntwork. give me anotha site to watch it on
zomg ur such a n00b. i just checked it and it worked.
http://www.yidio.com/show/the-tudors/season-1/episode-1/links.html
yidio collects different links to different sites that have the video.
heres a direct link to mega video
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=G6R4HGME

enunciiate wrote
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. <33333333 I come to the chat, but no one is there when I am. :(
hahahah i know i saw that last nite.. if nobodys on just stay online while u do whatever else on teh internetz and somebody will probably show up:p usually ppl are on either afternoonish or later on at nite.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ACCENTS!!!

TDrizzle/DTizzle
I have to work all day today, but I will be back tonight after GLEE!

Re: ACCENTS!!!

chairfan03
OMG!!!!! GLEEE!!!! I JUST FUCKIN REALIZED IT WAS WEDNESDAY!!!!!!! IM SUPER EXCITED THEY ARE DOIN MY FAV MUSICAL GREASE!!! LOL WE HAVE TO DISCUSS IT SO YOU GUYS BETTA BE ON HERE TONITE LOL
1234