The Playlist Thread

12345

The Playlist Thread

TDrizzle/DTizzle
This post was updated on .
Kudos to whomever organized the playlists. Very OCD, but in good way. GGI's sucks donkey balls by comparison. Try to guess who I am. I dare you! I double dare you!

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Dammit Elaine! Why won't you dance?!?

This must be a no gif zone.

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Don't worry. I imply nothing of a permanent residence

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

chairfan03
IM CURIOUS WHO IS IT???? LOL OUR GIFS WORK ON HERE I WISHED YOURS WOULD HAVE SO I CAN SEE THE LITTLE KICKS FROM ELAINE. LOL

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

ccial
The permenant residennce thing is making me think of GGIMCM
I want you to eb fackin' alpha.
but that just simply isn't tue
so i'mma say.....................................
M.C
or GG_bass
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

sexywesley..*
lmao somebody who apparently likes "teh tripp dawg"

im gunna say its diamond tiara for some reason..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been thinking and we should probably do search through GGI, find all the links to this site and get enunciiate to delete them, we don't want this becoming a regular occurance.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

i think we you mentioned it like once a couple of days ago..but thats it if someone saw it, they saw it. doesnt matter if we delete it.. unless u think ppl would actually search it. brb, gunna search it on GGI and see if it pops up
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

sexywesley..*
OMFG. WE'RE SO STUPID.

ITS OBVIOUSLYYYY LOVE DAME TROLLIN GUIZ.

YA THATS RIGHT. I HAZ TEH SMARTNESS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

ccial
sexwick..* wrote
i think we you we mentioned it like once a couple of days ago..but thats it if someone saw it, they saw it. doesnt matter if we delete it.. unless u think ppl would actually search it. brb, gunna search it on GGI and see if it pops up
fixed.

asshole
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Sexwick, you is genius! TD=DT! I won't be bothering you much. I was simply intrigued as to exactly how GGIMCM trolling actually was. Carry on.

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

ccial
omfg.
brb, killing myself because sexwicks smarter than me :/
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Why did you second guess yourself? Anyway, GGO doesn't come up unless you do an advanced search.

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

sexywesley..*
Tripple Dog wrote
Sexwick, you is genius! TD=DT! I won't be bothering you much. I was simply intrigued as to exactly how GGIMCM trolling actually was. Carry on.
YEEEEEEEEESSSSH:D DOEZ I WIN TEH INTERNETZ?

[p.s. GGIMCM failed. badly.]

chairfan03
she said it wont come up unless there's an advanced search?? so how the hell did ggimcm find us???? everytyme we mentioned it we always said jus ggo. well waaaaaaaaay back wen we first started the site i remember <s>ccial</s> someone puttin up a link

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

sexywesley..*
because mz. ember basically drew her a map and gave her detailed directions as to where to go.
lol if u google "gossipgirloutsider" it shows up. so after CCIAL told her GGO stands for outsider, she just googled it
p.s. all the links we put at the beginning are deleted along with those accounts

chairfan03
fuckin ccial!!!!!! i hope we dont get an over abundance of ppl comin in here cuz of her. but at least we dont have to worry bout ggimcm cuz that bytch gave up and called a truce..........pussy

omfg, you shitting liar, i never once posted a link to this site.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

ccial
and also, you shitting liar 2.0:
I never told her ggo stood for outsider either.;
fuckers.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Your Playlists Make Me Happy :-}

chairfan03