Treesome Ep(s)

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Just thought I'd make this since there are a zero ep topics. This is an experiment to see if anyone actually notices this new topic, but feel free to talk about the Treesome Ep(s) if you so desire.

Re: Treesome Ep(s)

sexywesley..*
lol whut

im hoping the flashbacks makes up for its lameness. if they didnt give out so many spoilers about it, it might have been a really good OMFG moment. but apparently they said fuck that, since they need more viewers.

also, i kinda like Dan and Vanessa together...
[lol @ the latest sneak peek of them pushing olivia off.. definitly not how it happened though im guessing]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Treesome Ep(s)

ccial
haven't watched yet.
should i waste my time?
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: Treesome Ep(s)

sexywesley..*
this was by far the best part:

AND U H0R. I POSTED THE YOUTUBE LINK FOR U LIKE A DAY AFTER IT HAPPENED CUZ I KNEW U DIDNT WATCH GG AND I THOUGHT U MIGHT WANNA CHECK OUT TEH FAIL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jh6eukdgco&feature=related

i only liked the song lol. shawty u can have whatever u liiiiiiiike.

it probably wouldnt have been that bad if it was so over hyped.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Treesome Ep(s)

TDrizzle/DTizzle
WHAT IN THE NAME OF CREATION R U DOING UP SO EARLY?!?

AND Y COULDN'T I GET UP EARLIER?!? I JUST GOT UP AND NOW I'VE GOT TO LEAVE FOR AN APPOINTMENT IN TEN MINS AND GO STRAIGHT TO WORK AFTER WARDS! FML!

Re: Treesome Ep(s)

sexywesley..*
This post was updated on .
LMAO IKR! but i had an early class today D: but i already came home and took a nap

dont worry, im not one of those ppl that wake up at like 9am :O i usually sleep in atleast until 11 pm:p
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Treesome Ep(s)

ccial
that kiss sucked monkey bollocks