Quantcast

WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

kellerz
Administrator
Anyone still come on here? I've been busy in New York for the past year, so it's been a while since I've actually been on this forum.

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

chairfan03
hey bishhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! we miss you!!!!! i didnt think anyone still came on here but i guess we can all come on here once in a while to check up on one another

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

sexywesley..*
kellerz wrote
Anyone still come on here? I've been busy in New York for the past year, so it's been a while since I've actually been on this forum.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

<3333

FUCKIN. LONG. TIME.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

edlove.
Pfft. You guys are all dirty sluts. Love you anyyyywayyys! :)

I feel so excluded btw. I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about when you talk about the new links and chats. Hell I had to hack to find this one :( BS. I hate you all. haha

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

sexywesley..*
AWWWWWWWW ED LOVEEEEE

WHERE U BEEN H0E? i talked to chairfan recently and she said u moved or something.. anyways, YESS WE GOT A NEW HANGOUT.. but where?

thats a secret i'll never tell
u know u love me, xoxo

lol JK OFC I'LL TELL U.. i could pm u the deets on tvfanatic? idk if u still go on there though
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

edlove.
I can go there... just for you. I want to bring the trolls back. My life seems so obsolete without my alter ego. :?

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Happy Valentine's Day h0rs!!!

I'm early.

Who gives a fuck...

:P

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

kellerz
going to see linkin park in madison square garden tonight wooooooooooooo

btw i've missed you all! <3333 we need a regular forum again. this one has died a bit lol

so what is new with everyone? i'm busy with school and helping my friend on his qualifying film (it's like a senior thesis for film students, and it takes 3 semesters to make). just had my one year anniversary with my girlfriend on tuesday. hm...i think that's about it. oh and we have bed bugs :( but they aren't as crazy terrible as everyone makes them out to be. just annoying.

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
GUISE OMG

Re: WUT UP BITCHES?? this is kellerz :P

sexywesley..*
kellerz wrote
going to see linkin park in madison square garden tonight wooooooooooooo

btw i've missed you all! <3333 we need a regular forum again. this one has died a bit lol

so what is new with everyone? i'm busy with school and helping my friend on his qualifying film (it's like a senior thesis for film students, and it takes 3 semesters to make). just had my one year anniversary with my girlfriend on tuesday. hm...i think that's about it. oh and we have bed bugs :( but they aren't as crazy terrible as everyone makes them out to be. just annoying.

OMGGGGGGGG KELLERZZZZ

OK SO WE HAVE A NEW CHAT, WHICH U ALL NEED TO GET UR SWEET ASS ON ASAP

http://xat.com/chat/room/116500046/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic