Quantcast

You Are The Fire Burninggg... Inside of Meee..

You Are The Fire Burninggg... Inside of Meee..

sexywesley..*
... you are my passion for liiiiife <3

I REMEMBER US ALL TALKING ABOUT THE HOT MESS THAT IS PASSIONS...THE BAD ACTING, THE INCESUTOUS TRANSSEXUALS, THE STORYLINES...

 SO HERES A LIL NOSTALIGA FOR EVERYONE [AND CCIAL, UR LIFE WILL BE COMPLETE AFTER SEEING THIS]

lol, passions is infamous for its dream sequences...

o lawd... the infamous tranvestite..

one of the saddest eppys ever... RIP TIMMY <3

aww tim tim

CHARITY & MIGUEL [ORIGINAL ONES] RAN PASSIONS IN THE EARLY SEASONS

[lmao @ miguel saving charity from hell... literally]

oh edna...

lol @ the description: In this scene, Edna is trying to stop her daughter, Beth, from making love to a man who secretly is her real daddy - Alistair Crane

luis & sheridan

this ones for u ember, "thank god for the lesbians" lol

theme song:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: You Are The Fire Burninggg... Inside of Meee..

TDrizzle/DTizzle
How did we go from talking about tea to this?  Did you think Peach Mango tea...Passion Fruit? Passions! Soap Opera! Is that how your mind works. LAWLZ

Re: You Are The Fire Burninggg... Inside of Meee..

sexywesley..*
LOL no bish, we were talking about it a while ago.. and then i  was just feeling nostalgic and wanted to see some passions, and then thought id share :)

TIMMY LIVES ON FOR EVER IN MY HEART

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: You Are The Fire Burninggg... Inside of Meee..

TDrizzle/DTizzle
Passions was weird. That's all I know. And wasn't really allowed watch much (if any) TV on school days. I had to do my homework like a good girl. And most days I either had work or field hockey practice anyways. Yeah, I played field hockey in HS.

PS- OMG I just watched some of these clips! LMFAO! I had NO idea Passions was that ridiculous. And is that Jesse Metcalf from Desperate Housewives in that hell clip?  IT IS!

Re: You Are The Fire Burninggg... Inside of Meee..

sexywesley..*
TDrizzle/DTizzle wrote
PS- OMG I just watched some of these clips! LMFAO! I had NO idea Passions was that ridiculous. And is that Jesse Metcalf from Desperate Housewives in that hell clip?  IT IS!
giiiiiirl...this is just the tip of the iceberg of passions gheyness lol

and why yes! that is jesse metcalfe! passions had a seeeeexy cast if i do say so myself..heres some of the sexiest...

miguel:

i used to ship him with charity.. too bad they both left the show :( and they had replacement miguel be with kay]

fox:

sheridan aka princess diana look-a-like

teresa [lol h0r]:
luiiiisss:

original ethan:

kay:

jared [uch a qt]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: You Are The Fire Burninggg... Inside of Meee..

ccial
oh jesse metcalf.

http://ml.berkeleyblogs.com/archives/jesse_metcalfe_and_nadine_coyle_ok_magazine.html
they were so qt.
shame he turned out to be a complete douche.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY