bewbs aloud

12

CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: bewbs aloud

D.B.E.
French fingertips, Red lips, bitch is dangerous.

Watch me apply the pressure, All decked in Lace & Leather.

Re: bewbs aloud

ccial
Can I just say, i luh your icon.
OMFG!! blair&serena thread > the universe
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: bewbs aloud

D.B.E.
ccial wrote
Can I just say, i luh your icon.
OMFG!! blair&serena thread > the universe
WIN.

&

Where did you find the Can't speak french gifs I wanted them in my sig. but you beat me to it h0r. :(
French fingertips, Red lips, bitch is dangerous.

Watch me apply the pressure, All decked in Lace & Leather.

Re: bewbs aloud

ccial
http://community.livejournal.com/sexyyesyesyes/237081.html
not so much can't speak french, but just genrally fierce chezzah gifs[with lots of csf gifs, duh]
i can't find one spefic post filled with csf goodies unofrtunately :(
gif heavy, and god damn it, i mean gif heavy
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Watch me apply the pressure, All decked in Lace & Leather.

Re: bewbs aloud

TDrizzle/DTizzle

Why do I love it so much when Cheryl winks at me?

Re: bewbs aloud

D.B.E.
This post was updated on .
TD/DT wrote

Why do I love it so much when Cheryl winks at me?

She totes brings out the ghey in all of us.

ZOMG LOOK -----> http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-25-way-to-go-cheryl
French fingertips, Red lips, bitch is dangerous.

Watch me apply the pressure, All decked in Lace & Leather.

Re: bewbs aloud

ccial
My icon says it all <3
She's the queen for a reason <3
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: bewbs aloud

chairfan03
i wud definitely turn lesbian for cheryl as well. GOD DAMN!!!!

Re: bewbs aloud

ccial

for the lulz.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: bewbs aloud

sexywesley..*
LOL @ the fat one, retarded one [HOW DARE THEY], and ugly one.

the other ones are actually believable.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: bewbs aloud

ccial
lmao I was having a quick lurk around nuhdeens twitter acount and the more of it I read the more convinced I became that she's more than a little bit speical [lol, tweeting and driving]
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: bewbs aloud

chairfan03
thats so funny! but cheryl shuda been the sexy one

Re: bewbs aloud

ccial
I think the best part is that they're all true to a degree

Cheryl is undoubtably bitchy, that's what made me fall in love with her, in girls aloud she was always the pretty, bitchy one who provided comic relief.
Nadine makes questionable facial expressions, and that accent just goes againts nature.
Sarah...needs no explanation
Nicola has been called the ugly one for years, since PSTR, she's been the 'ugly ginger' aka a punchbag for insecure little girls to make fun of so they could feel better about themselfs :( THE GINGER ONE FTW :)
Kimberly is the one I disagree with, she only stands out because she has a normal body againts the rest of the girls who are pretty much boderline anorexic,but still, dat ass it out of this world.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: bewbs aloud

chairfan03
MY GOD THAT ASS!!!!!! LOL I LIKE HER BODY THE BEST ACTUALLY. SHE'S PROLLY A 5/6 IN PANTS WHICH IS AVERAGE.
12