Quantcast

gossip girl is my *CRYSTAL meth... [are you all fucking happy now?]

1 ... 1819202122232425

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

Fackin' Alpha
The Bitch is Back (Svd) wrote
Fackin' Alpha wrote
TD/DT wrote
The Bitch is Back (Svd) wrote
haha alpha sadly don't think they'll be leaving the house anytime soon. they probably have like a cave in their room covered with chair posters
I'm picturing a shrine with candles.
And a wax model that interprets how they believe Chair's wedding will look like, that ofcourse would be incomplete without bfan's photochops.
Don't forget aaron-rose style projectors and sheets all over their room projecting 'epic chair moments that gives them chairgasms'
And don't forget that they get their boyfriends to dress up in hideous purple suits with bowties and scarves to read them to sleep with shitty Chair smut fic.
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

ccial
if by boyfriends you mean cats you'd be correct.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
ccial wrote
if by boyfriends you mean cats you'd be correct.
bahahahaha

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

Fackin' Alpha
ccial wrote
if by boyfriends you mean cats you'd be correct.
You just won my soul.
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

goodnite sweet chair dreams :)
bahahahahahaah

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

ccial
i think i may have just watched the most awkward piece of live TV ever.
dannii minogue just outed an x factor contestant as gay on live national telivision.
awwwkward
poor guy, he was so shell shocked, he looked like someone hit him in stomach with sledge hammar. :(
HE CRIED, FFS, CRIED.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

Fackin' Alpha
ccial wrote
i think i may have just watched the most awkward piece of live TV ever.
dannii minogue just outed an x factor contestant as gay on live national telivision.
awwwkward
poor guy, he was so shell shocked, he looked like someone hit him in stomach with sledge hammar. :(
HE CRIED, FFS, CRIED.
WTF!@??? crazy Brits, is this on youtube?
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

ccial

omg i just noticed that at 0:32 he says 'i'm not ashasmed'.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

TDrizzle/DTizzle
That was not as awkward as I thought it would be though.

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
ccial wrote

omg i just noticed that at 0:32 he says 'i'm not ashasmed'.

talking about the x-factor, i've got the same bday as cheryl cole!
ps nice trollin last nite whoever it was!
we temporarily shut down teh njbc.
i'm also noticing how b4b is not on as much...

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

Fackin' Alpha
ccial wrote

omg i just noticed that at 0:32 he says 'i'm not ashasmed'.
What a bitch, good on Cheryl and Simon for saving that mess.

P.S: Perhaps B4B has decided to get a life and sell her cats?
P.P.S: Kaliiix07 is a whore.
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

P.P.S: Kaliiix07 is a whore.
kaliiiz07 seems to be the new 'crack head'

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

Fackin' Alpha
The Bitch is Back (Svd) wrote
Fackin' Alpha wrote
ccial wrote

omg i just noticed that at 0:32 he says 'i'm not ashasmed'.
What a bitch, good on Cheryl and Simon for saving that mess.

P.S: Perhaps B4B has decided to get a life and sell her cats?
P.P.S: Kaliiix07 is a whore.
kaliiiz07 seems to be the new 'crack head'
She's a crackhead alright.

And I mean this type:

Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

enunciiate
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

Fackin' Alpha
Oh god, just when you think they can't get any sadder.

ANYBODY WANNA TROLL?????
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

ccial
fuck yeah bb.
I say we retaliate, psssh, as if they could get this past us.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Bucket's of jizz

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

The Bitch is Back (Svd)
ohh my effing god!!!!

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

sexywesley..*
Fackin' Alpha wrote

do u really even have to ask, bb?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: gossip girl is my crystel meth...

Fackin' Alpha
sexwick..* wrote
Fackin' Alpha wrote
Oh god, just when you think they can't get any sadder.

ANYBODY WANNA TROLL?????

do u really even have to ask, bb?
OMG

Anyways, I fucking all but revealed myself on my troll account just now, FML.
Photobucket

Bucket's of jizz
1 ... 1819202122232425