teh ghey is very strong

ccial

Re: teh ghey is very strong

sexywesley..*
lol i kinda like blairs shoes bishes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: teh ghey is very strong

ccial
sexwick..* wrote
lol i kinda like blairs shoes bishes
omg you just live on the failboat don't you.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: teh ghey is very strong

sexywesley..*
CCIAL... wrote
sexwick..* wrote
lol i kinda like blairs shoes bishes
omg you just live on the failboat don't you.
stfu! her heels are the equivalent of a mohawk. shes got the party in the back, business at the front.

now serenas outfits....ewwww... thats like a maternity outfit w/ payless shoes, like wtf.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: teh ghey is very strong

ccial
they're groce and clumpy, they'd be ok if she wore them diffrently, but it just looks SO out of place with that dress, i'm all for mix&match, but c'mon....
in other news, YOU FAIL HARDER THAN THIS CHICK WHO'S NAME I'VE FORGOTTEN
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: teh ghey is very strong

ccial
sexwick..* wrote
CCIAL... wrote
sexwick..* wrote
lol i kinda like blairs shoes bishes
omg you just live on the failboat don't you.
stfu! her heels are the equivalent of a mohawk. shes got the party in the back, business at the front.

now serenas outfits....ewwww... thats like a maternity outfit w/ payless shoes, like wtf.
you mean a mullet, right, lmfao. :p
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: teh ghey is very strong

sexywesley..*
CCIAL... wrote
BITCH, i never said i liked the shoes with that chinese inspired dress. i just like the shoes :)

and lol @ the picture . poor kid, thats like on the episode of fresh prince i saw yesterday where vivian made hilary and the other one wear the same scottish pattern thing.

yeah. lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: teh ghey is very strong

ccial
sexwick..* wrote
CCIAL... wrote
they're groce and clumpy, they'd be ok if she wore them diffrently, but it just looks SO out of place with that dress, i'm all for mix&match, but c'mon....
in other news, YOU FAIL HARDER THAN THIS CHICK WHO'S NAME I'VE FORGOTTEN
BITCH, i never said i liked the shoes with that chinese inspired dress. i just like the shoes :)

and lol @ the picture . poor kid, thats like on the episode of fresh prince i saw yesterday where vivian made hilary and the other one wear the same scottish pattern thing.

yeah. lol
DANIELLA WESTBROOK bwahaha, thats her name, i almost feel sorry for her, she's the reason why the british media invented the word 'chav'. she's still groce though.
the shoes would okif she wore it with something that actually went with them, but srsly, omfg, what are the stylists thinking in regards to blair.
CHERYL FUCKING TWEEDY

Re: teh ghey is very strong

chairfan03
I LOL'D AT THIS ENTIRE THREAD U BISHES ARE FUNNEH!!!!! BTW SERENA'S OUTFIT LOOKS LIK SHE'S PREGNANT AND THE SHOES ON BLAIR ARENT THAT BAD THEY JUS ARE SOOOOOOOOO WRONG FOR THAT DAMN DRESS!!! BUT BLEIGHTON LOOKS LIK A HAPPY COUPLE

Re: teh ghey is very strong

cunt
i million capslox cunt be wrong!!!

Re: teh ghey is very strong

sexywesley..*
cunt wrote
i million capslox cunt be wrong!!!
lol cunt says whaaaa?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: teh ghey is very strong

kellerz
Administrator
sexwick..* wrote
CCIAL... wrote
sexwick..* wrote
lol i kinda like blairs shoes bishes
omg you just live on the failboat don't you.
stfu! her heels are the equivalent of a mohawk. shes got the party in the back, business at the front.

now serenas outfits....ewwww... thats like a maternity outfit w/ payless shoes, like wtf.
you are seriously confused as to what a mohawk is. no wonder i stopped talking to you.

Re: teh ghey is very strong

sexywesley..*
lol whore. mohawk - mullet... tomatoe - potato.

and i am totally not amused by ur faggotry

yeah i said it bish.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: teh ghey is very strong

chairfan03
i think u r totally amused by her faggotry

Re: teh ghey is very strong

sexywesley..*

lol no YOU!

wait wut